Sunday, December 30, 2007

PostScript on The Experimental Pork Loin

Here's the Experimental Pork Loin...Looks can be deceiving though...a little too tough. I believe next time it needs to be cooked either wrapped or covered in the oven or on the pit or smoker. I'll finish it tomorrow so it'll be fork tender. It needs at least another hour to an hour and a half in the oven. SO, until tomorrow, have a safe and warm night...did I tell you it's almost 70 here again today?? Yesterday it was in the low 50's....Geez...

6 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks good from here. Now, what are we having for sides?

Donna said...

Brenda- Well lets see...Since we've started on the No carb phase of our D*** diet...LOL...It'll be Green beans..with cantalope and whipped cream...gads, doing this for 2 wks! I need to loose at least 20lbs.Saints preserve me! Have fun!!!

JunieRose2005 said...

Hi,

Followed your link from Anvilcloud...
Just wanted to check you out!:) You have a very nice blog from what I have seen-so I'll be back again!

Visit me sometimes!

Junie

Donna said...

Junie- Thanks for stopping in! I'd love to come visit...put the coffee on!! LOL Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Rosie said...

Got to say sweetie it looks good from where I am!! I'll bring some applesauce and we can dive in *giggle*.

Rosie x

Donna said...

Rosie- It Looked wonderful but...too tough! SO, I steamed it on the stovetop for about 2 hours..That did the trick..Tender! What are you cooking for New Years Day? Whatever it is, I know it'll be great!