Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Friends


I've got two beautiful pictures to give to two special people today. The first is a mother elephant...(Wonder who likes Elephants)?? LOL She's caring and loving and so easy to please! For Jenn. Just copy and save as a picture.

The second one is of Fairies! Now who is it that likes Fairies?? Could it be Miss Nita? I found these and thought you two would like to use them. I thought they looked like something you might like. I was given awards by both of these kind souls (on my sidebar). They made me smile. I want to give "back" something to All of my blogger buddies so, beware...Each and Every soul on my blog roll is special. You've allowed me to come into your worlds. You share your secrets and your accomplishments...your hearts. I have thirty seven new friends. Thirty seven...I just can't imagine how that's possible. I'm blessed and every time I "talk" with you, you let me know just how blessed I really am. I pray you're all safe, warm (or) cool...LOL...and are loved. Have a happy night.

19 comments:

jenn said...

You are so sweet~!!!! I love the elephants! Thank you!

Donna said...

Jenn- NO KIDDING!! LOLOL Everytime I see one I think of you little love!! Have a happy night!!

Unknown said...

What great phtos! The elephants are so cool with the baby and the mama looks like she hugging him. Oh and I like your music from Somewhere in Time. Love that movie.

Blue Mermaid Cafe..... said...

Donna, I don't think you know this but elephants are my favorite animal! I know that picture was for Jenn, but is it ok that I copy that one too? I love the fairies . They are amazing.
Thank you. I am happy that I have mneet the most amazing people through blogging. xoxo Nita

Crystal said...

Those are some pretty pictures mom;)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous photos. Stay warm tonight !!

*HUGS*

Donna said...

Joan- Mama Elephant is certainly protecting her little one! I have always loved Somewhere in Time..Beautiful music..Hope all is well with you and yours!!


Nita- Why, you certainly May!!! Isn't she beautiful? You feel free to copy whatever you'd like Sweetheart! Hope you're getting rest! How is John doing? Sending much love to you both!


Crystal- I love you Baby...

Donna said...

Dawn- Aren't they pretty? And if you'd like to copy them, feel free to! How are you feeling now? Are you about over that horrible stuff? Hope so!!

Annie Jones said...

Love that elephant picture!

Donna said...

Hi Miss Annie!- Isn't she wonderful? Love and protection is what I feel from her. How are you? Hope all is happy?!!!

Unknown said...

Donna, I know Nita already awarded you, but I wanted you to know that you got my vote too! You make my day!

Faery said...

The elephant pic made me cry for it is beautiful, shows love and protection, I can imagine a mother's love I cannot have babies but I am taking care of my nephew since he is 8 days old so I just can imagine.For him I'm learning to cook and have learned so many things...I love this post 'cause it can be my mom too

Brenda said...

What a wonderfully warm entry Miz Donna. We think you're pretty durn special too.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh what a great bunch of shots i will have to catch up once i get back home next week
Thanks for stopping by my blog while i am on vacation

Donna said...

Nathalie- Thanks sweetheart...hughug


Faery- If you've taken care of your nephew since he was 8 days old, then Welcome to Mother-Land Sweetie!! LOL You've earned it!!hughug


Brenda- Thank you Miz Brenda...I'm So glad you're in my world as well!! hughug


Lilli- Hope you're having SO much Fun Sweetie!! Enjoy yourselves!!!

Sally said...

You've brought a whole bunch of sunshine into the blog world, Donna. Crystal too! :)

Donna said...

Sally- Just as long as you're in our world?....we'll shine! Love you sweetie!

Rosie said...

How lovely what a fantastic gesture, you have made me smile again reading this post!!

Rosie x

Donna said...

Rosie- Thank you Sweetie!! You're very special to me!! Have a wonderful day!! hug