Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Off On the Right Foot















Well, so it's now 2008...doesn't feel any different...We didn't do anything out of the ordinary. As you know, if you've been reading me for a while, I'm a Christmas person. Love everything about it. New Years? To me, it's another gift from Father Time...another chance to "get it right". Do I want this year to be happier than last year? You Bet. I'm always ready for "happy". I'm praying for all of you to find everything you've lost, in this new year. We've all lost something. Love, happiness, joy, cell phones...LOL....There's always something. So, open your hearts, your eyes ,your senses and your minds and look, see, and feel what you've lost. My bet is that we'll all find what we're looking for. Some, sooner than others. And if I'm dragging up the rear? I know y'all will be looking back, urging me on. Damn Skippy....A new year, wonderful friends, and another chance to get it right. What a life! Have fun today and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I've only lost my marbles. Will I ever find them again?

dabrah said...

I'm always trying to catch up, maybe I'll manage it this year.

Donna said...

Anvilcloud- Somehow, I seriously doubt the loss of marbles in your vicinity...I can only pray that they're Not out in that snow filled driveway of yours!! LOL Having a wonderful first day I hope?


Dabrah- Catching up is like lost sleep...you never will recover it. Try taking a shortcut! That way you'll be ahead of the game! Having fun today?

Sally said...

I like your slide show going on. That's nifty! You're really getting with the program, girl! I'm lucky just to type. :)

Brenda said...

Well, I got one thing right so far this year, I sure made some delicious black eyed peas today!

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Donna said...

Sally- Feel free to click on it at the bottom and get one of your own! It automatically loads all the pictures from you computer. Easy Peasey! Have fun today! I was also forced to change my clock. Old one disapeared and wouldn't let me reload the code...


Brenda- We had black eyed peas last weekend...does that count..I hope? lol Be happy today!

Tracy said...

Happy New Year, Donna!

Donna said...

Tracy- And to you Sweetheart! Hope you have fun today!