Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've Been Awarded And I'd Like To Share



I was given this award by a really kind, and super blogger Buddie, Blondie. I can't really get over the fact that people truly do read me...and seem to have fun while they do it! Here's the story of this award, which is really a wonderful way to look at blogging and friendship.

I would really love it if all my friends would like a copy of this award, please take one home with you before you leave! I learn, laugh, and cry and feel all the joy in being able to share in your lives. Thank you for allowing me this privilege!!!

"This little award is called The Daily Dose - and here is all the important info to tell you what it is about and where it came from. This is a tribute to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog".From Xandra: creator, The Daily Dose Award.I'd like to pass this honor along to some cherished blog friends. In a cyber world ... I often gravitate to these places for my "daily dose" ... because these particular women share bits and pieces of themselves that I just can't seem to live without. I sit in the morning with my hot cuppa Joe and stop by my "friends" to get caught up ... perhaps even a little "wrapped up" in their lives. ;)

Y'all have a fun and happy day today and I'll check back later!! Again Blondie, thanks So much for thinking of me...

17 comments:

jenn said...

You're so sweet! Thank you :)!

dabrah said...

Donna, congratulations, you deserve it. You have a great blog. I was interested to read the explanation. I already have it, but see you've put yours in the margin. I'll try and figure out how to do that too.

Donna said...

Jenn- I love to visit you everyday!! Needing my.."daily dose"!! LOL Have a fun day!!


Dabrah- #1. R click on the picture of the award. Save picture to your computer.#2. Sign in to your blogger account.
#3. Click on layout.
#4. Clicl on Add page Element
#5. Click on Picture
#6. At Title, type in whatever you want to call the picture (don't have to type anything)
#7. Click on browse button
#8. Go to your pictures to retrive the picture you want
#9. Found what you want? Double click on it then after it comes up, save changes.
#10. You can now drag and drop that picture element anywhere you want to keep it on your sidebar.
#11. Have Fun Today Girl!!

Sally said...

Hey! That is so kewl! Congrats! :)

Donna said...

Sally- Grab a copy!! I have to read you daily Girl!!! Gotta keep my "eye" on 'ya!! LOL

Brenda said...

I love to come by and visit here, every chance I get.

Hope you're having a good Wednesday! (it is Wednesday isn't it?)

Donna said...

Brenda- I love when you visit!!! Did you bring the coffee?? LOL I THINK it's Wednesday!!! LOL

Dawn said...

Congratulations, Donna !! I love to ready you daily, along with Crystal !

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Yep, this is a perfect award for you! Congrats!

Jules said...

Hi Dear - I agree totally - i just wish i could visit you more often than i do. But your visits are truly appreciated and your posts always bring a smile to my face!!!

Sea Angels said...

I am thrilled how lovely for you, there isn't a twinklier post anywhere, or one that is so full of fun and love and laughter, it's a real pleasure to visit you, thankyou xx
hugs
Lynn

Donna said...

Dawn- Grab a copy!! You're on my blogroll and I need my daily fix!! LOL

Jazzi- You to!!! You deserve it as well!! You're always a thoughtful and fun read!

Jules- You as well..If you put stuff like this on your site..you may not but know I feel it in spirit anyway if you don't! lol

Lynn- I've always loved "sparkle"..must have been a crow in my last life! lollol Grab a copy if you want to but if not, like with Jules, I'll know in spirit!!


Y'all have a fun and happy day!!!

Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations. May you continue to have fun with your blog. (Gee that sounds formal. Oh well.)

Donna said...

Anvilcloud- Formal indeed!! LOL Hope you're having a safe and happy day!! Lot of snow?

Donna said...

Anvilcloud PS- Grab a copy! You're one of my daily doses!! lol

Unknown said...

Okay, how did I get so behind in my blog reading? Maybe it was taking care of that grandbaby for the past few days. But congrats on your award.

Donna said...

Joan-Thank you! Take a copy home with you as well!! You're one of my Daily "fixes"!! And then share it with Your daily fixes! lol
Have a wonderful day!!