Thursday, January 10, 2008

You Know You Want To



You Know, if you have ever watched Inside The Actors Studio, that you have your own answers to his questions! LOL So, here's your chance to share with us, what you would say, if asked! These are my answers. Just copy the questions below over to your word processor, erase my answers, put in your own, then copy and paste onto your post for the day! Easy. Have fun and I can't wait to see what your answers will be!

Bernard Pivot’s Questionnaire as heard on The Actors Studio with James Lipton
1. What is your favorite word? Happiness
2. What is your least favorite word? Trying
3. What turns you on? Intuition
4. What turns you off? Anger
5. What is your favorite curse word? Damn
6. What sound or noise do you love? Laughter
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Someone screaming at a child
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Archaeology
9. What profession would you not like to do? Being the guy that has to change the light bulb on the very top of the Eiffel Tower!
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“We Held Dessert for you”!
Have a bright and happy day today and I'll talk at 'cha later!

17 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I've seen that guy a few times. I don't usually do well on open-ended questions, but I might try this later.

Donna said...

Anvilcloud- Everytime I watch it, I find I am absolutely Compelled to answer!!! LOL You stay safe today! I understand there's freezing rain??? Be careful.

jenn said...

I stole this and posted it on mine!

Donna said...

Jenn- I Know!! Loved your answers!! An Elephant Trainer?? Loved that one! Have fun tonight sweetie!

Sea Angels said...

Hi Donna this looks like fun, I'm sure you could make a great party game out of it? I must have a go later, he he.
I just called round to wish you a great weekend.
Hugs
Lynn xx

Donna said...

Lynn- Thanks Girl! And I think it Is fun. Try your hand at it sometime! Have a fun evening!!

Dawn said...

Those were a scream !! I loved them. Not to change the subject, but I was just at Crystal's and there I got an error when I clicked on her 'wise cracks'. Hmmm, it must not be blogger. You might pass this along to her. Thanks, Donna !

*HUGS*

Dawn said...

Hi Donna, I am back. I made it back to Crystal's. But her post for today is now missing. She is having a heck of a time. You might want to pass this on to her. Thanks !

*HUGS*

Sally said...

Very good answers. I would have said "Damn" also; at least my daughter asked me the other day if that was my new favorite word. hahaha

Donna said...

Dawn- I told Crys about the problems. Hopefully she fixed whatever it was!! Have a happy night girl! I really Love the red heart!!!


Sally- I think damn covers most situations!!! LOL You doing ok? Crystal was wondering about 'ya!

Unknown said...

Hi Donna,

Great answers! I laughed at your one about the guy who changes lightbulbs. I don't think I've ever watch this show. Have a great weekend!

Phyllis said...

Great answers!I have never heard of this show. Hmmm, where have I been?

Donna said...

Joan- LOL Well I really wouldn't want to be way up there...did someone say..lightening?LOL


Phyllis- I think it's on Bravo. You can always catch re-runs almost any night of the week. Check out the schedule at theactorsstudio.com
Have a safe and warm day!

Brenda said...

Well durn, I was here yesterday, where'd I go? Great answers Miz Donna! I took your cue and did it too.

Donna said...

Brenda- I'm on the way over to check you out!! LOL

Misty DawnS said...

I LOVE that show!

Donna said...

Misty Dawn- Isn't it fun? You find out all kinds of things you never knew about the actors! Thanks for dropping in! Come back when you can put your feet up!LOL