Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bad Girl


Well, I'm seriously thinking of being a bad girl. No, No, No,...Not that kind, the other kind. Girl- Changes -Blog- Template kind. I've had this "look" since July, when I started and it's getting a little old. Found a site at pyzan.com that has SO many new ones, that my head is swirling with the possibilities. I like Blogger but their choice of templates...well, there's not much to choose from. I know, they're free, but I'd like to expand a little. Daughter already changed hers (Crystal on my blog roll) and I think I like the look. It's just different. What about y'all? Ever change yours? Oh well, I'm still "pondering" it. If, by chance, you click on some morning and it looks different, don't run. Just let me know how you like it...or not. I can always change back. Have a nice night and a wonderful tomorrow.


Useless Info: Human birth control pills work on gorillas.

(The Ultimate Book of Useless Info by N. Botham & The Useless Info Society)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest picture!

I've changed my spot a few times, but really can't get the hang of it. Crystal did good, and I'm sure you will also. :)

Annie Jones said...

On my old Blogger blog, I had a couple of different templates, one that my daughter designed for me and another that a friend "gave" me just for the heck of it. So, if you can find someone with the talent, you can keep your Blogger blog.

I know a lot of people have switched to a different blog host, and I've looked into them, too, but I still prefer Blogger.

Anonymous said...

Sally- Isn't that a sweet puppy?!!
Crystal came in and showed me how to handle the html code on blogger. She hit the delete key on the code, while I almost passed out...lol..She said, "Mother!! I did not save the change yet"!! You copy & paste the code from the new template to the old one, then hit view blog botton. Like it? Hit save changes. Don't like it? Hit cancel edit changes.


Annie- Oh, I'm staying with blogger, I would just like a fresh look. Hope y'all have a fun weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling puppy. He is so cute.
I use Wordpress.com not much to choose from but they are free. Good luck!

Donna said...

MyStarBucks- thanks! I started one over there to, but haven't done anything with it. At least the have more templates! Have a great weekend!

Dawn said...

Hi Donna,

You have stopped by my place a couple of times. I have a name of a person who can work on blogger accts and change the template for you. My email: hiddennotes [at] gmail [dot] com. My blog is: http://whatabouttomorrow.blogspot.com . She did my template. But, I think your looks nice !

Brenda said...

I've used a couple from Pyzam but I'm working on modifying one of blogger's templates for Christmas. I hope that by using a blogger on, I won't lose all my widget information.

Donna said...

Dawn- Thank You!! I may take you up on it, if I get stumped! You have fun today!

Brenda- pyzam has a lot of pretty ones but I'm with you. I'd like to perfect my blogspot one. It mystifies me on how everyone changes their headers and colors without switching! Also, if you switch to Pyzam, you have to re-type all of your blogrolls! Not a happy prospect! You loose everything, if you don't! Have fun today!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I have been wanting to switch around and get a three column one; I have spent countless hours surfing etc. I just don't quite understand all the ins and outs! I like the sparkles you have going; I really wanted to do a Christmasy theme and change my "themes" with my whimsy.
Will be watching your progress!!!

Donna said...

Blondie- I've been playing around with this for several days now. Still not what I want. I opened a test site on another blogger account to play around with things and do my major testing. That way I don't mess up on this one and do something stupid, like loose my blog! I'm keeping notes, so hang in there with me! Have a fun day!