Friday, November 23, 2007

Cute Idea (second post of the day)

Got this cursor idea from Jenn, (on Everyday Life,Love & Happiness(Crystal's blogroll)(on my blog roll). (Confused Already)? Just find Jenn on Crystal's site...It's suppose to show up as an angel while you're visiting my site. When I went to her site, it showed up as a Christmas Tree. Cute idea! I clicked on it to see if I could go to the website, but it wouldn't do it. So, I typed in Cursor Mania in the search field of the Internet, and it's the first on the list. There's ton's to choose from. It stays with you until you change it, so if all you want is the plain white arrow on your regular work outside your blog, don't worry, they have the regular one to. If you've changed, and want to change back to the white arrow,for your outside windows, just click on "default" in the list. That gives you your white arrow for regular work and your cute whatever inside your blog! Fun Idea. After the holidays you can again change it to whatever you want. More blog lessons!!! Groaning? Do I hear Groaning? Night all!

8 comments:

Annie Jones said...

Just a heads up. The angel doesn't show up when your blog is viewed with Firefox, but it does when viewed with Internet Explorer.

Donna said...

Annie- Thanks girl!! I was over trying to set one up on Crystals blog. By the way, will have answers for you in a little while, hopefully. Even asked Hubby about recommendations for the RV stuff!

jenn said...

Your blog looks so Christmassy ~ I love it!

Sandra Evertson said...

Very cool!
Sandra Evertson

Brenda said...

Awww, she's so cute!

Donna said...

Hey Jenn!- Your blog is always so interesting and fun, and I love the cursor idea! Have a great day!Crystal is constantly giggling about something and when I ask, she says, "Been 'ta Jenns".


Sandra- Thanks for stopping in! Love your blog, so many pretty things to see! Have a fun day today!


Brenda- Isn't she! Crystal's constantly saying Jenn's blog is so fun, so I took a trip over and found this little bit of folly! The angel fit in perfect with my blog theme! You have fun today!

Faery said...

I love your angel Donna, and i like the idea of having a cute cursor i'll try do find a faery

Donna said...

Faery- The website has lots of different things. Have fun!