Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Busy Day


This is the "really busy day"! Busy at work, busy at home...busy. The grocery stores were already busy at 8:30 this morning! Wild people...including me! Not doing this on Christmas! Going to the grocery at least several days before Christmas Day. If I'd been thinking, I would have done the shopping several days ago, but, somehow I managed to let the opportunity slip by. I'm a Christmas person...period. Thanksgiving comes along and although I'm very grateful for everything we have, I just can't "find my groove"! I don't decorate for it. I don't know why that is. Every moment for me is in anticipation for the day after....Out comes the tree and my motor gets going! Fun. Oh well, such is life.
Guess I'll go home and start in on getting something done!
Here's wishing everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Eat lots of everything!!!......What?? 'Tis the season! (oops!)

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Donna !

Donna said...

Dawn- Thank you Sweetheart! You to!!

Annie Jones said...

Happy T-Day! Eat lots of turkey tomorrow and take a long, long nap so you have lots of energy for Friday!

Donna said...

Thanks Miss Annie! We get to be off on Friday so I'll take a turkey leg back to bed with me! lol
You behave yourself!...and have fun. ;D

Phyllis said...

Ahh, tomorrow is the beginning of Christmas season!! I'm decorating this weekend!! Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving, and take the time to reflect on all that you are thankful for!!

Donna said...

Phyllis- Thank you! Have fun decorating! I'm thankful for SO much.

Pauline Evanosky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Thank you for your comment at my site. Will add you to my blogroll. I look foward to coming back to read more of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Donna.

Okay, get your motor runnin'....
for the BIG day, CHRISTMAS!! :)

Donna said...

Lady Skye Frye- Thanks for popping in! And here's hoping your day is filled with tons laughter!


Sally- A Whole month of dreaming and playing, hot chocolate kisses, and babies peaking around every corner trying to find Santa...(Crystal's the worst!) lol But, I promise to be good until this afternoon! Don't work too hard today and have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

We thought we were done with the Christmas shopping, but of course NOT. Everytime we pass something,, we think that new Granddaughter needs it.

This Grandma stuff is sooooo cool, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to clean up my potty mouth in a little while or her first words won't impress the world. ha ha

Have a Happy Black Friday Shopping spree....OWTLIAS

Donna said...

Old Woman- We did, Thanks! Isn't it fun to have grandbabies? Potty mouth? Had to loose mine...the babies are little "recorders"...#S____t was my absolute favorite until it got repeated at a family gathering...lol....never again. Now it's..Oh Pooh..or farkle,or flipping...the list grows...lol
Have a fun day!