Friday, November 9, 2007

Whatever You Think...


Every one of these people really have a problem...Can't read 'em? Click on the picture and it will enlarge for you.

Well, guess I'll be going (in the morning) to the bookstore to meet the girls for our ritual of Mocha coffees, books, and lots of laughs. I really look forward to our get togethers. After that, it's off to the grocery store. That's not so fun.

So, I guess I'll sign off for a while. Usually if I post this early, I almost always think of something else by sundown. Until then, have a fun day!

3:13pm - Have to go to a visitation at a funeral home (no one in our bunch) tonight. I'll try to check back in when we get home. Sami will be having company, so guess I'll get some quiet time on the computer! lol Later...

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Just don't forget...Canalope and cool whip!!! LOVE YOU MOMMA;0)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I came here from the My Starbucks blog through your link there. Just wanted to drop in and say "hi". Have a good weekend. :)

Donna said...

Crystal- It's strawberries for you my child!!

Webduck- Glad you dropped in! Come back anytime!

Brenda said...

Canalope and strawberries, both sound good to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I stopped in this morning. After reading those quotations I somehow don't feel quite so stupid. What a relief! HA!

Have a great weekend, Ms. Donna! :)

Donna said...

Miss Sally- Hey girl! Now come on, don't you think those people are in a class by themselves??lollol "Cane't nuthin touch us.."lol
You be a good girl and have some fun....oxymoron? haha

Unknown said...

Donna, Thanks for checking in on me. I appreciate it. (((hugs))).

Donna said...

Nathalie- no problem! Have a great weekend!