Saturday, November 17, 2007

More Birthdays















































Today is Hubby's Mothers Birthday. It is also our granddaughter, Ruth Ann's birthday. Mom's 80 and Ruthy is 11. Jeez people, time passes SO quickly! I met Hubby's Mom when she was 47yrs old and Ruthy was just born, like, ten minutes ago?!?!...It's all just a moment in time, isn't it. Here's to, anybody out there who's having a birthday today as well!! Enjoy it.



We're going to meet at Hog Creek Ice House for a birthday lunch. Should be fun. Also hope that link works...I think I just learned how to do that!!!......whoohoo.... So, y'all have a happy day today. Also, would like to welcome back Kelly, at no regrets. Missed you!

2:46pm Saturday

Just got back from The Ice House lunch. Took more pictures. Good food, Good Family! Also Happy Birthday to Sally's Daughter who's 43 today!!! Well, y'all have a fun evening and I'll talk at 'cha tomorrow.
Useless Info: Your hearing becomes less sharp after eating too much.
(The Ultimate Book of Useless Info by N. Botham & The Useless Information Society)
PS- Damn Skippy, that's right!!! I can't hear anything after that lunch!! lol, night!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mom and Ruthy! This is my daughter's also - yep, she's 43. I met her when she was a flutterbye. :)

Have a great birthday lunch!

Looks good here!!

Donna said...

Sally- Well congratulations "Daughter"! Small world isn't it?!!
Have a fun night girl!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday everyone.

Your new page is very out-there!! Is that you in the blond wig draped over the waterfall - hmmm very baaaad!!!!

Donna said...

Miss Jules- Hello there! Is the page too dark?? I was in the mood to change things up. Maybe some red for Christmas???...Can't move the furniture around so this is the next best thing! lollol And yes, that "was" me....ah, well...it's a past life thing...hahaha...well, it Could have been!!!
Hope you're feeling better???

Annie Jones said...

Shane's birthday is tomorrow.

Happy Birthdays All Around!!

Donna said...

Annie- Happy Birthday to Shane!!!
Have you noticed that there's a lot of Nov birthdays for some reason? Around here there is...Night girl!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Happy Happy belated to all the birthday kiddos. That place looks like my kind of place to eat. I too would be hard of hearing! Hugs to you, girlfriend!

Donna said...

Blondie- Trust me, too much food! Daughter says, at night, there's at least 2-3000 people who go there to hear the live bands and dance. Geez, I must be getting old!! lol