Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sales Tax is Evil!



4:15pm- I hate the new way we have to report sales tax here. Now the state wants us to show every town, on a list,where we've done work...they don't want just totals anymore...noooo. What was that I heard about cutting down on paperwork? Ridiculous!!!


Going out this evening to eat dinner with some friends we've known since high school. I think I'll just sit there glassy eyed. I'm hardly ever in a bad mood, and I don't think I would consider this a bad mood. I just can't understand why the government won't pay attention! It's one of those things that eat at you. I've gotta stop it! OHAMMMMMMM......I need to be on "Jules'" beach.
7:56pm- Well just got back from a very nice dinner with the friends. I wasn't glassy eyed either! Very enjoyable. Lots of chatter and maybe some plans to take out the 5th wheel for a short trip to Fredericksburg. Girls can do some Christmas shopping, and the guys can just relax. Sounds good. SO, guess I'll put this old puppy to bed. Y'all have a wonderful evening and a better tomorrow.
Useless Info: (for real, this time!)
"Where the hell is Australia, anyway?".....Britney Spears
"Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion."......Madonna
(The Ultimate Book of Useless Info by N.Botham & The Useless Info Society)

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Donna - plenty of room on my beach there is also a comfy chair and a cold bottle of something ...and not a sales tax in sight!!!!


PS I'm actually glad she doesn't know where Australia is - she won't be able to visit will she???

Donna said...

Jules- See what you've done with your beautiful pictures? Gads, what a paradise! If I were you, I don't think I'd Ever come back to the real world! lol I also believe it's More real there than it is here. A chair? A bottle? A beach? I'm in agony....lol lol
Have a wonderfully fun day girl!

Donna said...

PS to Jules- She has everything in the world and absolutely nothing "upstairs". And she's about to loose it all...

Anonymous said...

LOL. I came and saw and enjoyd.

oldmanlincoln

Anonymous said...

Ha!!

That sounds just exactly like something Madonna would say. :)

Donna said...

OldManLincoln- Glad you liked it! Come back soon!

Sally- Isn't she a ditz!!!!

Brenda said...

I have sales tax reports to do for clients and they're becoming a pain in the patootie to do in Arkansas too.

Donna said...

Brenda- Is there NOTHING that can be done?? Listing every town is ridiculous!