Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's A Wonderful Life




Here's another favorite from yesteryear. Takes about seven minutes to view so drag up a chair and grab a cuppa coffee or hot chocolate. Better yet, go get the movie, drag the kiddos in, and watch it. It's a tear jerker so bring the Kleenex...

You wouldn't believe how busy it has been here! The call-board is FULL of calls (good thing). Seems everything is either stopped up or there's broken water lines or water heaters are going on the blitz. Here's some information you've probably not thought of; it's called, Water Heater, not Hot Water Heater. Heaters heat the water, therefore you have, water-heaters. I use to call them the same thing years ago until Hubby laughed at me. You learn quick around here.

Well, y'all have a pleasant evening and a better tomorrow.

10 comments:

Sea Angels said...

I love this film Donna it is so brilliant and a real tear jerker!!
I so like your angel, it's the sparkles that I love, your blog layout is so pretty.
Hugs Lynn xx

Donna said...

Lynn- Thanks so much sweatheart! You can click on the link right below the picture and grab one for yourself...it's easy! Have a fun evening!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Donna, thanks for stopping by my website!
I love this movie, it's one of my have-to-see during the Christmas season. Along with White Christmas, with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye!
I'll bet it would take me a month to stop calling it a hot water heater, I've called it that forever!

Donna said...

Jazzi- I don't think they made a "bad" Christmas movie in those days! lol
You have a fun day today!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Donna! Love Christmas movies of all sorts, all years! And YES! I have a water heater - not a hot water heater. LOL. You crack me up!
Thanks for posting the Three Small Things banner. You are entered into the drawing! Yippee. Now for that cup of mocha latte - yum - and sugar free too - double yum!
Blondie

Brenda said...

Ha! I call them hot water heaters too. Isn't that what they say on the box? :-)

Donna said...

Blondie- You know, I left return messages to both you and Brenda yesterday!! Now I look and they're not here!!!! Why does that happen?
Oh well, The Three things banner is a wonderful thing to make people think of others, not just at this time of the year, but all year long. Thanks for letting me copy it!!

Brenda- I did respond yesterday!!! I did!! Anyway, I'll go to the warehouse today to see what's written on the w/h boxes..some brands MAY say that! You have fun today girl!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I always forget to leave comments in reponse to posts on my blog; I hope folks don't think I am rude. LOL. Took me a while to figure out how to read them too.
Blondie

Donna said...

Blondie- You're NEVER rude!!! And we all know it little girl! lol

Donna said...

test