Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Scrooge

Found this on YouTube. This is the version I love. Couldn't find a movie clip of it. Only the ad for it. Oh well, if you haven't seen it, do. Miss Brenda...this is your assignment!!! Yes Mam..homework!! lol

I'm going to try to find something else to go on my tree. Bows or something. Still not happy with it. I'm also running around the house, trying to remember where I hid all the presents I've already bought!!........Did I hear someone say Senior Moment??? Gads, it's not my turn yet is it? You know, I'll always remember Mother saying, "You just wait! It'll be your turn soon enough kiddo"! I always felt "safe" as long as I knew they were still alive. Now the reality of it is here...Now I find myself telling Crystal, "You just wait! It'll be your turn soon enough kiddo"!

I suppose, what I'm trying to say, badly, is, don't waste one minute of your life. Don't give one piece of it away to anger or depression, loneliness or guilt. We all have choices to make every minute of the day. We all experience sad or terrible things. I like that word, we. That one word says that we're all in this together. So join with me in believing that happiness isn't just another word. Even in our worst of moments, it's still there. Waiting.

So today, I'm sending you all lots of love and smiles along with peels of laughter. It is the best thing for, "what ails 'ya."

8 comments:

Annie Jones said...

'm also running around the house, trying to remember where I hid all the presents I've already bought!!

LOL! Me, too! A couple of gift cards have gone missing. I know they're here somewhere!

Crystal said...

Hey girlie, you don't hear me complaining do ya??? And for the record I DO have senior moments!

And you know me mom, I don't waste time on anger, depression, lonliness or guilt...I divorced him 4 years ago and moved in with my mommy;0) You'll NEVER get rid of me!!! MUUWWHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Donna said...

Annie- LOLfunny!!! You go girl!!!

Crystal- Wouldn't have it any other way....(got'her where we want her..hehehe)

Crystal said...

MOM- You keep believing that if it makes you feel better...^_^...

debambam said...

Great post Donna...just dropping in to say hi and letting you know that I haven't forgotten you, or your blog, which by the way is looking really good! I hope to be back to regular blogging after we move (Early January) but until then it will be intermittent..thanks for sticking with me!
Take care,
Kelly - aka debambam

Donna said...

Hey Miss Kelly!- I'm sorry! I thought you'd already moved. Will be looking forward to pictures of your new place! As far as sticking with you, once a friend, always a friend!! And I keep learning how to do new stuff with blogger. It's been fun.

Anvilcloud said...

We watch the Alistair Simm's version and George C Scott. At least one if not both every Christmas. Have done so for many years.

Donna said...

Anvilcloud- Thanks for stopping in! I really don't think you can go wrong with Any version! They're all fun and make me just plain...happy! You have a great day and come visit again!!