Friday, November 2, 2007

Ghost Want to Have Fun To!
















I believe in ghost. They are real. On an earlier post of mine, there's a picture of my daughter, her children, her best friend Tasha and Tasha's little boy, Dawson. They were headed to Oklahoma on vacation. We live in Texas. I stress a little bit....when my chickens jump out of the box. But I realise she's grown so, I SHUT UP....mostly. On the morning they were to leave, I had them line up on the fireplace for a photo. I took just one. After I took the photo, everyone jumped up to leave, when Crystal suddenly looked at me and said,"Hey Mom, take another one..." I looked at her rather strangely and asked "Why?", "I don't know, just do it!" So, I lined 'em all up again and took another one. Well...imagine my shock, when I pulled them up on my computer and saw orbs (spirits) in the one she made me take. Whooooo......There's four of them. Two are on Tasha's son. One 's on William's lap and the fourth one is right beside Sami. The thing is? I had prayed for my Mom and Dad to go along on the trip with them. Help guide and protect them. I knew immediately, the one by Sami was an adult. Could be Mom and Dad together. Not sure about the one in William's lap. The two on Dawson(down on his arm and up between he and his Mother's head) are the two playmates he plays with all the time. Talks to them every morning. Only he can see them. Tasha said she hears him all the time talking with them. She just thought they were imaginary friends...not anymore. THEN, the girls took the kids trick or treating in the small town. Hundreds of people. It's dark. What shows up in a lot of the pictures? You got it. Orbs. Tons of them. Mingling in the crowds. Well, I guess a ghost just wants to have fun to! Click on the pictures and they'll expand for you. Tonight, I'll load the first picture I took of the kids at the fireplace. The one I took just minutes before the Orbs showed up in the second one Crys had me take. It's on my home computer. I've read the best type of camera to use is a digital. Oh yes, it works. So if some time you're curious and you have a digital camera, try it for yourselves. No telling what you'll see. Y'all have a great evening and a better tomorrow. (PS-Just loaded the 1st picture I took of kids at the fireplace. No Orbs. The 2nd one was taken only about a minute and a half later. You tell me.)

Here's some useless information:

"I guess you were right, Wyatt. I can't see a damn thing."
Police officer Morgan Earp, speaking to his brother, Wyatt, who denied afterlife existed.

(Ultimate Book of Useless Info by Noel Botham & The Useless Information Society)

8 comments:

RobC said...

Donna, those orbs are motes of dust very near the lens of the camera when the flash goes off, sometimes even specs of dust on the lens. :-)
Digital cameras do play tricks that can be deceptive. Check out the picture of my cat at http://myoo.blogspot.com/2004/09/quantum-cat.html
Quite a neat effect? Or was she teleporting? :-)

Brenda said...

I'm a believer. We often find orbs in photos that we take of our babies and feel that they're being looked after by their guardian Angels. :-)

Faery said...

Now I am scared, I always have those orbs in big amounts in my pics and they are very weird sometimes, I will post some soon,so you can see them (and Robc)even when it has rained inside or outside the house those things are anywhere.well If google put my blog back again, because I can't find it on the web.Bye

Donna said...

Rob- Good to hear from you! Motes or not, my heart says "visitors".
There's so much we don't know. If so many believe in Jesus, as a spirit, then, was there only one spirit in existence on earth, since Creation? This is only my point of view....as for your cat's picture...who knows? lol He does look a little suspicious though! lol Have a fun night!


Brenda- The thought of Angels is wonderful. I feel the same. Come for a visit anytime!

RobC said...

:-) I firmly believe that there are Guardian Angels, not just because the Bible says so but because of experiences I have had as well as other family members.
Faery, you will notice that these orbs rarely show up on pictures taken without a flash. It is a feature of digital cameras to capture out of focus objects between the camera and focused target. I has something to do with the CCD array as well as the autofocus software, something that film cameras rarely do due to the fixed sensitivity of film.

Donna said...

Rob- I am really happy to hear that you are a believer in Guardian Angels! You better...you're one of mine!!!
When someone throws a blogging question out into "cyberspace" and a lone voice sends back an answer...rather a miracle now isn't it!!! lollol ;) 'Night!

Diana said...

I believe.

Crystal said...

Me too!!