Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Did You See IT ???


Well, did you see it? The video, I mean! Of what? The GHOST.....or to nonbelievers....the plastic bag... Anyway, if not, click on CNN, scroll a little bit down until you see the "creepy something at gas station" video. It is something, and it's not a plastic bag! If it's a prank, which I doubt, it's a good one. FOX News put the story out early this morning. Funny, but I went to search their site and couldn't find it...hummmm. Oh well, what about you? What do you believe it is? Have fun watching.

Really trying to organize my menu for Thanksgiving...(yes I am to, Sally!) Hubby's doing two turkeys in the smoker. We'll take one to his Mom and Dad's for lunch and have the other, for all of us, for the weekend. We're closed Thurs and Fri as well as the weekend, so we'll need food! Now, I just need to think about what kind of salad to fix. What kind are y'all making? Fruit of green?
Well, behave yourselves this evening. Can't think of anything else so I'll see 'ya tomorrow.
Useless Info: Women started removing hair from their legs in 400 BCE. They either plucked them with tweezers or singed them with a flame.
(The Ultimate Book of Useless Info by N. Botham & The Useless Info Society)

8 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I might believe in a ghost that looks like Patrick Swayze did in that movie. ;)

Shane will be cooking the turkey in the deep fryer. My sis said the salad she's bringing will be greens. I'll be posting the whole menu soon.

Donna said...

Annie- He was good in that movie wasn't he...I think I'm leaning towards a fruit salad. Grapes, oranges, apple, banana, nuts and whipped cream. Have a good one!!

Anonymous said...

It was always fruit salad for us. This is going to be the most unusual of all the years before. Suffice it to say, I'm just thankful! HoHoHo (oops)

Yikes, singed with a flame; I'd be hairy before that would happen! :)

Have a good evening, Ms. Donna.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

I've seen the movie, but not the clip you are talking about. Your useless info is very scary, "plucking or singed them with a flame". I shuddered when I read that!
Thanks for your lovely comment and stopping by to visit my blog. I will be back to visit often.

Diana said...

I just saw it on CNN... it's at the top now. That is freaky!!

Anonymous said...

Miss Sally- Such a cheeky little girl!! OOPs?? I've got Your number! lol lol Can you imagine what your legs would feel like after singeing?

Little Mysteries- Glad you dropped in! Please stop in anytime. I may be boring, but I'm pretty consistant about it! lol

Diana- The veil is thinning, hey girl!?!! Now this morning, Clinton's UFO papers and films were released. Seems Bill & Hil really tried to get to the bottom of it all and ran up on a brick wall....hummmmmm...have a good one!

Misty DawnS said...

I haven't seen it, but I'm going to check it out now.

Donna said...

Misty Dawn- Hey Girl! Thanks for stopping by!